RODENT PEST CONTROL
Habitat Protection can come periodically to monitor your home/business and help prevent an infestation of RODENTS.
WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK
We accept all credit and debit cards!
Rodents in San Diego
No property owner in California wants to deal with a rodent infestation. However, many of our San Diego homes and businesses unintentionally invite rodents. Thankfully, there are a number of things you can do to make your property less attractive to these pests.
Below are a few of the easiest and most common methods of rodent management in San Diego:
- Seal up any cracks or holes around the exterior of your home or business, including windows and doors
- Eliminate sources of food and water that could attract rodents, especially items such as water leaks, pet food, birdseed, and open leftover containers
- Keep your yard clean and free of debris, including sticks, leaves, and wood piles
- Trim back trees and shrubs so that they are not touching the side of your house
- Store food in tightly sealed containers preferably inside the refrigerator
- Keep your garbage cans clean and lids tightly secured
If you are having rodent issues in your San Diego home or business, contact Habitat Protection for professional home pest control or commercial pest control services. We would be happy to inspect your property on the same day or for emergency pest-control service.
Rodent Pest Control Techniques
Habitat Protection understands that every home and business has a different set of needs when it comes to rodent control treatments. To protect against infestations without putting loved ones or wildlife at risk, we are happy to create a rodent program just for you.
Our rodent control treatment include:
- Bait stations
- Trapping services
- Organic rat repellent
- Fertility control
- Rodent removal
- Sanitation services
- Exclusion work
- Attic insulation, decontamination, and removal
When rodents invade your property, don’t wait to take care of the problem. Contact Habitat Protection today for all your rodent control needs.