LANDSCAPE PEST CONTROL
EXPERIENCED SERVICE PROVIDERS
We accept all credit and debit cards!
Eco-Friendly Landscape Pest Control Solutions for Your Landscape
A special part of having a beautiful landscape for your property requires countless hours and resources in taking care of their landscape. Whether it’s regular lawn mowing, precise hedge and shrub trimming or proper watering, maintaining healthy landscape is a lot of hard work. And unfortunately, when common landscape pests such as aphids, scales and white flies make their way to your yard they quickly undo all your hard work and threaten the health and safety of your landscape. These pests should never be allowed to remain untreated on your property. At the first sign of pest activity around your yard, reach out to the eco-friendly San Diego pest control experts at Habitat Protection. For over 35 years, we have provided superior pest solutions, using the latest methods and technologies for your local home and business owners. You can count on our environmentally friendly services and Habitat Protection’s integrated pest management methods to get the job done every time.
Our Landscape Pest Control Service
Protecting the landscape of your home or business is the pinnacle of your properties. To help with exterior appeal, Habitat Protection we offer premium and eco-friendly products to protect your habitat from pests.
When aphids, scales, and white flies make their presence known around your home, they cause a variety of problems:
- Aphids produce a sticky, residue, known as honeydew, which turns black with a growth of a sooty mold fungus
- High numbers of whiteflies cause plant death by transmitting disease to plants
- Large populations of aphids can turn leaves yellow and stunt shoots
- Plants affected by scales may experience discoloration and premature leave shedding
- Some species of aphids transmit viruses on certain vegetables and ornamental plants
- Whiteflies can cause severe damage to plants by feeding on them and removing nutrients which can leave them looking shriveled