BED BUG CONTROL PROCESS
WE GUARANTEE OUR WORK
We accept all credit and debit cards!
Bed Bugs in San Diego
Bed bugs are tiny pests that can become a problem in any home or business and can “hitchhike“ from place to place on unsuspecting humans. If you have bed bugs, they typically emerge at night and feed on you as you sleep, often leaving behind itchy bites. Check out the resources below to learn everything you need to know about these parasitic pests.
Bed Bug Treatments
- Heat treatments- We raise the temperature high enough to eliminate bed bugs in the treatment area
- Residual spray- This spray remains effective for weeks after application. Even if bed bugs survive other treatments, this treatment will help thin out their population.
- Dust treatments- We may use this product in conjunction with other treatment methods for maximum coverage and protection.
With these three treatment options and our certified technicians following integrated pest management(IPM) principles, you will have your unwanted pests gone in no time.
Complete Bed Bug Control to Protect Your San Diego Home
Different pests affect people in various ways, but bed bugs in San Diego, are some of the most troublesome pests to deal with in the San Diego area. Bed Bugs are tiny insects that feed on human blood while you’re sleeping. The bites that bed bugs leave behind are itchy welts that can become infected and to make matters worse Bed bugs are associated with stress, problems, sleeplessness, and other complications.
Monthly Preventative Inspection Services
We also provide monthly preventative inspection services for high-risk locations, such as apartments, condos, hotels, etc. to avoid any potential issues. With us you can count on superior results.
Bed Bug Prevention Tips
Unfortunately, DIY bed bug control is nearly impossible thanks to how easy it is for these pests to hide as well as their natural resistance to certain pesticides. Instead, the best thing to do is to focus on bed bug prevention.
Start with the following tips:
- Perform frequent bed checks
- Avoid luggage on the floor when traveling
- Don’t accept hotel rooms without inspecting beforehand
- Don’t bring secondhand furniture inside without inspecting first
In some cases, a bed bug infestation can occur even with these prevention tips. If you suspect or observe a bed bug infestation in your home, don’t hesitate to reach out to our certified technicians. We have the resources and training needed to eliminate them effectively and quickly.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Besides, focusing on prevention, it is important to remain aware of the signs of a bed bug infestation so you can act immediately.
Some common signs of an infestation include the following:
- Bed bug sighting
- Blood stains on sheets or pillowcases
- Dark, rusty spots on mattresses, bed cloths, and walls
- Evidence of shed skins and/or eggshells in areas bed bugs traditionally hide(mattress or pillows)
- A musky odor detected in your home
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, or suspect an infestation, don’t hesitate to bring in professionals for a bed bug inspection. Our certified technicians will inspect, detect, and eliminate all bed bug infestations. Contact us today to schedule a free quote and become bed bug free.